Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LaYnE & AsHlEy MaRRiEd

 All you need is love and a great pair of shoes right!!!???
 Layne and Ashley are great people. They had such a fun wedding I surley enjoyed it. Thanks to Deb and Dave at Cobblecreek I really appreciate them for sending people my way!
 I do with a grab of the face! I LOVE IT!!!
 Love the cake colors!


 GOOD TIMES! I love how the old people got into this!
 super fun group!
 Ice Cream? YES PLEASE!

 This brought tears to my eyes!!!
 So I love this idea it's called catch photo booths. Yeah have a photo booth at your wedding it really brings out the craziness in everyone! Such a Fun idea for you and your guests. This lady is my FAV!!!


 Yeah thats me and the bride, I couldn't resist!!!


 Thanks Layne and Ashley I can tell you will live Happily Ever After!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment