Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BRoK & TAiJa Married


I just want to thank these two they were my first BIG wedding and they were so great to work with. weddings are awesome can't wait to do more. That is just more practice for me I do have to say I take tons of pics I don't miss a moment! I just did a wedding this last sat too so keep posted for those! But Brok a Taija were so much fun they sure got there giddy-up on! It was alot of fun!Thanks so much! EnJoY!

Grandpa's are the BEST!!!


Louie is my favorite he ALWAYS has something nice to say to me. Love ya babe!!!














She cracks me up! I love the toilet it was very interesting! People put there envelopes in it! HA great idea it was sooo them!






They were singin their hearts out to eachother!


























So the pant tucked in the boot is the BEST! That was very sweet of him to sing and play the guitar for his uncle and new aunt!










Oh boy did I have a moment or what??? This is the brides brother and their dad had passed away about 2 years ago and they dedicated a song to him and it was awesome but sad at the same time I had tears running down my face like no other but I finally pulled myself together! You could tell that her brother means alot to her.











No comments:

Post a Comment